International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research (IJMCR) accepts the article based on the following peer review process
- Submitted article by the authors is received by the editor.
- The editor verifies relevance of the article to the journal’s policy for publishing such article i.e whether the article satisfies the need and technical standard of the journal.
- The editor sends the article to the at least two blindly selected reviewers. The reviewers have the power to select and reject the paper.
- The review results received from the reviewers are compiled.
- The results are corresponded to the corresponding author and he is asked to respond to the comments raised by the reviewers.
- If the editor is satisfied by the responses of the author, accepted for publication or a rejection letter is sent if not accepted
- The corresponding author is required to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- If the paper is accepted, the author is asked to pay the publication charges.
International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research(IJMCR) is a platform for scholarly and state-of-the art research in all the subjects and publishes peer reviewed authoritative original research papers, comprehensive reviews and comment articles in all the multidisciplinary scientific research fields. IJMCR is published bimonthly. This enables the author to publish their work rapidly. All the accepted papers are uploaded and published online soon after final acceptance. The technical editing process is carried by our technical editing department. The authors need to submit the articles only in simple MS Word file. The articles are reviewed and accepted only after at least two positive reviews of three reviewers.
Benefits of publishing with us
Fast review process
The decision on your article is processed very fast without any delay and in shortest possible time. The processing period is 1- 2 weeks.
Open-access & e-journal
Free-flow of the information is necessary in this world. Open-access leads to more citation and hence more recognition for our esteemed authors.
Critical and positive peer-review
The decisions of the reviewers is unbiased and whatever is the decision is conveyed to the authors.
Our journal is as per ISO 3297-2007